Have you ever felt…
- There is downward pressure on price… your customers keep complaining over price,
- Your margins are being constantly squeezed,
- Customers aren’t paying you on time and you’re often short of cash,
- You’re working too hard and too many hours, and ultimately
- You’re not making enough money?
If so, you’re not alone
The most common underlying reason for those problems is the wrong way of pricing.
Unfortunately most businesses use emotional pricing, which comes from a lack of understanding of pricing strategy, reacting to gut feel and emotion rather than the facts. Rather than from a proper understanding of the numbers.
Without understanding the numbers, pricing strategy and price psychology most small businesses end up competing on price with no real differentiation in the market.
Using our skills with numbers we help you understand different price points and identify a pricing strategy that will maximize your profits.